Dragon’s blood skin revival serum – 50ml
In the mythical world, dragon’s blood has long been the fundamental element for replenishment and revival. Founding the R&D notion of our new product based on this mythical concept, Dermier Laboratory London has come a long way into formulating a product using real-world elements to simulate the mythical attributes of dragon’s blood. The all-new Dermier Dragon’s Blood Skin Revival Serum is the latest member of Dermier’s premium Divine Care Series. The lotion of this product is based on the captivating super ingredient Dragon’s blood extract, cradled from the legendary dragon plant. The powerful serum derives on the benefits of the mystic like ingredient to serve the skin with improved healing and anti-inflammatory properties, acting against negative microbial that deteriorate skin health and lessen the visible symptoms of swelling and redness. The serum also forms a layer of natural protection over the skin, capturing and stimulating cellular hydration processes while protecting the skin from harmful surroundings, clearing your complexion and bringing together a more delicate and striking appearance.
Aqua, Daemonoropes Draco Extract, Methylpropanediol, Nicotinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Dexpanthenol, Erythritol
Usage: After cleansing, dispense the serum onto palm, spread the serum gently in circular motion & massage till fully absorb
♡ Dragon’s Blood – helps reduce redness and swelling and aids in soothing skin issues such as inflammation, acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and rosacea while helping to speed up the wound healing process
♡ Nicotinamide (vitamin B-3) – help treat certain skin conditions, including acne and eczema. Reduces inflammation, help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.
• Minimizes pore appearance – Keeping skin smooth and moisturized – a natural reduction in pore size over time.
• Regulates oil – The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. It also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.
• Anti ageing- Helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.
• Protects against oxidative stress – helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
♡ Sodium Hyaluronate – helps to restore moisture, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. It is gentle enough for use on most skin types, including acne-prone types. Sodium Hyaluronatesmoothes appearance of wrinkles and improves skin’stexture.
• Improves signs of aging
• Repairs a compromised moisture barrier
• Improves breakout-prone skin
• Leaves a non-greasy glow
♡ Allantoin (Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant) – is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects skin. With the ability to help heal and stimulate the growth of new tissue, it’s a great all-rounder for keeping at the top of its game
• Increase skin smoothness
• Aid in wound healing
• Promote cell proliferation and longevity (Aging Cell)