- Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A, B, C,D & E and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help treat burns, acne and dry skin as well as helps with future lines and wrinkles
Acne Treatment– Helps to counteract infection, pimples, acne & uneven skin tone. It stimulates new cell growth and the healing of scars. It also helps soothe skin itchiness and irritation
Wrinkle Treatment – Reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles by increasing the skin’s elasticity to keep wrinkles from developing.
Rich in anti-oxidants – When face is constantly exposed to sunlight, it is also exposed to free radicals, which contribute to aging. The anti-oxidants in aloe vera neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals.
1. Blend the gel mask with the CO2 powder using the mixer.
2. Not necessary to dissolve the powder.
3. Apply the mixture immediately onto face and spread evenly for optimal absorption.
4. Leave the mask to settle for 20 – 30 minutes.
5. Rinse off the residual using fresh water.